to contact me about anything you want to ask me, you could send an E-mail at kyoto_come@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Monday 10 January 2011

ALA STORYMASH

FairyNews

I DON’T WANNA BE WITHOUT YOU, CAN I ?
   It was the month of December in Surabaya, Indonesia, and it was very wet for the beautiful evening sky hung above. The redhead girl was sitting on her bed, her dreamy green eyes staring at the sky, as if the sky would have to say it will rain today. Indeed, these days her heart was in turmoil because of the anger that she carried after knowing his boyfriend had just been fired from his job.
    Nothing else can be thought about, she was afraid of her boyfriend will continue to demand money from her rather than being unemployed now. That fear increasing constantly when her boyfriend was calling her, The tone was ringing loudly and the sky started to shower the earth, till rain fell on her window and cold ran through her soul, her green eyes just saw toward her mobile which lied on the work board. She was waiting for a miracle if her mobile was stopped. In fact, it kept ringing. It pressed her so much inside to pick it up. By this time, her boy had demanded her for so much money and had never paid it back to her. It's common case in a such metro city like in Surabaya, the men were so lazy or even being crocs (play the game of love with a lot of girls). Now, her head was full of pain, brokenhearted, and also the past.
      The redhead girl cried, in desperation, finally, she decided to pick up the phone."Hello." she said
      "Honey? Alamanda ? Are you okay, baby ?" said her boy, asking for a news.
      "Hum, I'm fine." she replied, with no excited.
      "I know, you're very disappointed in me. But, I'm so sorry... I never make you be happy, I know, You're always helping me passing in my financial problems. but I hope you're understand with my condition. if I were ... I'm promised to look for a better job, I'm gonna married to you, and will you be my wife ? Even, I'm not a rich man just like what do you suppose to be me." said her boy.
     "Oh," said Alamanda, the red-haired girl, in surprise.” what do you mean, am I gonna be your wife ?"
     "I don't wanna make you cry." said her boy.
     "well, I love you, but I just can't stand by you !" Said Alamanda, her voice was rising.
     " I never ask you for a money, but, I just try to tell you about my difficult life, then you decided to give me the amount. I never ask you...." said her boy; he tried to arrange his tone to calm down.
    "What kind of person you are !!! you should be understand and turn down that money ! Where's your pride as a man ! I want to broke up and ended our relation." said Alamanda, angry.
    " What da... honey, listen.. please, I love you, I never cheat on you, I don't wanna ended it, I can't Alamanda, you should be understand with my condition, If I were had a better job I wouldn't ask you for a help, even once !!! If you really wanna your money back. I'll take it back to you. Do you think, I'm just doing for nothing instead of look for another job, huh ?" said her boy.
    Alamanda didn't say anything, they both were just quite.
    " Al, please... I love you... I can't stand without you.." said her boy, requested.
    " I can't, I can't, Haris. I never find myself in our relation by this time." replied Alamanda.
    " No, why do you think you never find yourself ? Because of I have been bankrupt ?" asked Haris.
    She started to cry, angry to herself, How she could be so selfish. He always be loved her with no doubt in his heart and loved her everything she was. But she still could not accept the fact that happened.
     " I can't, I don't wanna be your wife. I can't." she said, weeping.
    " What !! What about our engagement  ??? What about your promise that you'll always be with me until at the end of the day ? Al, pleasee... don't... I love you.." Said Haris.
   " And you'll ask for some again, Now !" Said Alamanda, screaming out.
   "No," said Haris,"OH, I see, do you think, I'm gonna owe you for some, again ? I'm not... I just wanna tell you about a company who called me to join an interview next week." Haris continued.
   " really ???????????" said Alamanda, hesitating.
   " Yes, trust me, I tell you the truth,” Haris said firmly and convincingly.
    She just quite, didn’t say anything.

It was now clearly on her mellow pretty face, the mellower she is just like as the gray sky that hung outside. She's confused thinking about what she should do. Trust him or leave her lover ? Everything looked bleak and confusing. Uncertain and confused decision made her tears began to melt into her cheek.

“An Interview, next week,” Said Alamanda, quietly, ”what kind of job is that ?”
“Field Marketing for a laptop brand selling at Altech.corp,” said Haris immediately. “they will pay me for US$ 1500 per month it means Rp. 1,500,000.00 in Indonesia, we can stay alive here.”
Alamanda just smile inside, put the best hope for her lover and asked Maria and also her shepherds might always be with him, kept him to stay in the path line where the goodness was came in it.
“Sweetheart ?” called Haris, worried about her.
“Ohm, yeah, I’m here, I’m fine.” Said Alamanda.
It was now late evening. Outside on the street it was still very wet because of the rain that never stopped during the day. Alamanda turned on the Iphone and played only hope song. She put on her sweater and called 14045 for a huge packet of McDonald. Her dreamy green eyes saw out of her apartment window. The streets were full of cars which covered by foggy rain and there was a taxi moved slowly. Soon she knew someone familiar got out of the taxi walked toward into the apartment. She was too hungry to think about that person. All of her mind now was a Big Mac, chicken McGill, Cheese Burger, Salad, Ice cream.
“Oh, where is the delivery man ?” she said, grumbled.
She slept for a little, but every breath made a strange noise in her stomach. Her dreamy green eyes opened suddenly. Someone was knocking the door loudly.
“Wait a minute !!” said Alamanda irritably.
The red haired girl woke up from her bed and opened the door as fast as she could. However, what she saw about who was coming really surprised her. A familiar man with the dark teal jacket which exactly the same with a jacket that was used by a person who got out of the taxi when she looked outside through the window.
“Alamanda ! sweetheart, my love.” Said Haris softly and hugged his lover tight enough.
“Hmmmhhh, stop !! stop it !” Alamanda snapped, pulled her body from Hari’s arms.
“Why not ? I missed you, I’m worried about you.” Said Haris in curious, Why Alamanda always be keeping away from him.
“Arrgh !!” Alamanda moaning,”I’m gonna be okay, I’m gonna be okay, you don’t need to be worried about myself.” She continued.
“Well, Al, I think, I heard your stomach’s voice, so crowded and overwhelming,” Haris said back on things that had nothing to do with the previous conversation.
“What’s !” said Alamanda, surprised and embarrassed.
The weather was so damp and cold, the rain kept pouring in downtown of Surabaya. Now, a pair of lovers was silent and stared at each other in the Alamanda’s Apartment room which was quite spacious. Alamanda just ignored it and hope her order would come soon. And give me a break, for pausing time, a few minutes later there was a knock at the door.
“The McDonald !!!” Said Alamanda, happily, as she ran to the door.
Haris followed her.
The door was opened; she could see the delivery man smiled wider at her, showing his neaty and white shining teeth. Alamanda did not pay any consideration to his smile, she immediately took the order from the delivery man while continuing to grumble about how late was the food that she had ordered for about an hour. The delivery man could only apologised and handing the bill, Alamanda glanced at it, put her order to haris who stood beside her, then went inside to take the money. We could see Haris was so shocked to see his girlfriend who had had an emotional control that can be spelled out pretty bad. Alamanda got back with some bills and handed it directly to the delivery man without any extra tips. She pushed the little delivery man and slammed the door shut loudly. Grabbed her food from Haris and walked inside toward the dining room. Haris just stayed still at his place, wondered about his girl.
“Don’t you want to be inside with me ?” Asked Alamanda.
Haris woke up from his shocked, shook his head for a little, tried to focus and walked inside to join with Alamanda.
“How could you do that ?” Asked haris,”You almost made him stumbled when you’re pushing him and slammed the door.”
“Who cares . “ She said, “Have you sit ?” Alamanda offered him while opening the food’s bag and took some potatoes and also burgers in it,”Well, yhou know, I mind whaithing vo something. I’m hungy, budt that shit little mhan is comin’ late vo an ghowe.” She continued her words with mouth full of potatoes and burgers so it was not so clear about what she's talking about.”Dho u whanna shome ?”
“No, Thanks. I’m not hungry.” He refused her offering.
Trying to multiply his attention from Alamanda’s disgusting way to eat her burger and potatoes. His mind wandered through the past which had passed together with Alamanda. The first time they met when he was buying some household tools in Mitra10 which located in Wiyung Street. That's the first time he saw Alamanda standing in one corner of the store. She's so graceful and cute in leopard patterned black dress. Her posture was not too tall; with shoulder-length hair that was still, that pretty girl was trying to take one home appliance that was located quite high. Realise the problem that she had. Haris helped her to take some equipment which she wanted. This was the beginning that their love story began, starting from an accidental meeting which turned into hot French kiss style, bed games, and so on.
“Honey ? are you okay ?” Asked Alamanda, Trying to wake him up from his reverie.
“Oh ya, I’m fine, just a… little bit memorising something in the past.” Haris replied.
“About what ?” She’s asking in her curiosity.
“well, about you and I, our past and I hope so.” He said.
“yah, I hope so. If I could Photoshop all our bad memories.” Alamanda said.
Haris wanted to speak. However, there’s nothing should he said to Alamanda his lover, he felt depressed because he never made his girl happy as a few months ago when they met for the first time, he was so afraid to live without her. Without her support from the back or hug him when he was sad or in difficulties
“Anyway, I wanna go to New York next week.” Alamanda said.
“What !!! what about me ?” Asked haris.”I need you next week, why do you think so fast to leave me alone here ?”
“ I won’t to leave you, Babe. Juts take it easy, I’m sure you’ll be okay here without myself.” Said Alamanda.
“What will you do then In New York ?” Asked Haris.
“I’m gonna take back my job as a designer at Elle, I’m just thinking about it when you’re flying out to heaven. I don’t want my life stuck in here with you and trapped with a little money in our pocket.” Said Alamanda, for sure.
“But… I need you for the test, pleaseee.” Haris requested.
“No, I’m sure you can handle it. I have to or we’ll die here.” Said Alamanda.
Haris only be resigned about his lover's decision, he was so confused about what he should do, stay in Indonesia or come back to New York with Alamanda. He did not want to be a useless or even looser, but he also needed his girlfriend to give him support. In hard decisions, Haris eventually chose to grow up. He chose to remain in Indonesia and underwent tests at work here. He must be sure to pass it, even Alamanda not in here to accompany him.
“Okay, I’ll stay. You’re right we need that much for alive.” Said Haris, finally.
Alamanda smiled at him, felt so grateful to the God for interfere her life and also for having a turn to change her lover became a real man.
“I love you.” Said Alamanda and kissed her boyfriend deeply, passionately.
“I love you too.” Haris replied, twisting his tongue to Alamanda’s.

NEXT WEEK

This week, seemed to be the worst weather from all of the weekends in Surabaya, a very cold wind blowing along the street. Alamanda watched it with her wistful eyes. She was thinking about her flight to New York, would it be possible in this terrible condition, the weather was so unstable during the day. She’s afraid of failed in her planning on flying by plane.
Suddenly the phone rang. She picked it up. “Hello”
“Honey, hi, how’s the day ?” Said a familiar voice from the phone
“Oh, Haris ? what’s going on with your …” Asked her in surprise
“well, I think, it’s because of the weather.” He replied
“Ahahaha, yahh, I see, well, I’m afraid the flight will be delayed or even canceled.” She said
“aww, hmm, don’t be worried about that one. I heard the weather will be stable tonight.” Haris said sure.
“ I hope so.” She said.
The Phone was ended. In the end of the conversation Alamanda asked Haris to take her to the Juanda Airport.
Alamanda’s time to go finally arrived; it was so sensational and made her heart beat a little. In the end she had to leave Indonesia after 4 years living in here. Occasionally her eyes fixed on her room, she had to take so many things that she needs which to be brought to New York. One suitcase is fully charged, was now one suitcase again needed to be filled with some stuffs and added the super size big sling bag. Really amazing when you had to realise How Many items contained in this small room.
After all of the stuffs had neatly packed in the bags. Alamanda was now just sitting, waiting for Haris come. While waiting for her boyfriend her mind was flying out of some where? Thinking about a step forward of her career which she must made when she arrived in New York.
‘Ding dong’ the door bell rang.
She stood up and opened the door. Haris was smiling at her with the widest smile ever. For a moment Alamanda tried to not to laugh at him because of Haris’ unusual smile made his lips look like or might be similar to the duck’s lips.
“So you’re ready Now ?” Haris said
“Yah.” Said Alamanda quietly
Both of them were carrying a lot of stuffs in their hand, especially for the luggage. Alamanda was looking at her Apartment’s room for one last time.
“I’ll missed it.” She said and left it, closing the door.
The couple walked along the corridor of the apartment, Alamanda was living in the 25th floor, so, they had to take the elevator to get down and it would take along time for waiting it up when the elevator had reached the lowest floor. Finally, the elevator came up. They got inside and pushed the lowest button of the floor. It went down and the time went slowly too. Finally, the elevator took them to the destination floor, the ground floor lobby. Both of them walked into the lobby. While Alamanda was managing of his departure through the manager which really takes a long time.She took care of her movement to temporary rather than permanent. Luckily, the manager kindly helped to take care of the immigration with super fast service. After about 4 hours taking care of stuffs and all sorts of others were now finally finished as well.
“Have you done ?” Asked Haris.
“Yes, I have. What an exhausted. Hufts, I’m sure I can handle it in the airport. Anyway, they gave me the executive ticket for Garuda Indonesia Airways.” Said Alamanda.
“Oh, Great, I heard the service was so great and you could sleep with a blanket on you. You know, just like Paris Hilton style.” Said Haris, enthusiast.
“Really ? I hope so.” She said
They went by taxi to go to the Juanda airport. Both were not so surprised if the taxi fare was quite expensive in Indonesia, this was because taxi included in the category of luxury-class public transport. Starting from cars they wear like Toyota camry and also the great service. But, anyway, it depends on what kind of taxi do you used.
They had arrived in Juanda now, immediately, Alamanda ran to the terminal building area, report her ticket and confirmed her immigration access. After finished with all of that things, she’s remember one thing that she forgot “Haris” where was he ???
“Haris ! Haris !” Alamanda shouted, calling his name in panic.
She tried to call his mobile, but she couldn’t. she’s so confused and panic, most of her suitcases were in Haris. In hopeless she ran to the information office and asked them to announced Haris name.
“To Mr. Haris Scottson, please come to the information centre, here your wife was waiting.” Said the info man. It had been done for tries.
After about an hour Haris finally came to the information centre.
“Honey !” Said Alamanda happily and huge him
“oh, that’s hurt.” Said Haris felt her huge just was too hard.
Alamanda released it while was thanking to the officer and got out of the information centre.
“where have you been ? Asked her
“well, you know, when we got out from the cab, you ran away, left me alone behind. And these suitcases just hmm… how did I say it ? stubborn ? or perhaps heavy ? and I’m ma fight to bring them alone by mahself and lost…” Said Haris
“Uhm, I’m sorry dear, I didn’t mean to…”
“I know ! just don’t do that anymore.” Haris cut Alamanda’s words before she finished it.
Now, they’re waiting the turn in the passenger area. It would be 10 minutes more after 2 hours waiting in.
Tick tock on the clock showed the time kept going and somehow suddenly Alamanda missed Haris more than usual, so, she leaned her head into his shoulder.
“I love you.” She said
“I love you too.” He replied and kissed her forehead softly.
Now, it was the time. Alamanda had to go. Both of them Alamanda and Haris walked toward the passenger corridor. Haris helped her to put her suitcases in luggage boarding area. This was the last time to see him, Alamanda kissed him deeply and said good bye and walked toward her plane.
She was now inside the plane, sitting in her special sofa for its class, looking at the airport down there. Everything was becoming clearly enough. She had to manage her beginning in New York.
“It’s just now the Beginning.” She said.
While in a far away distance between the air and the earth Haris also said the same thing: IT’S JUST NOW THE BEGINNING.































 




   



    





No comments:

Post a Comment