to contact me about anything you want to ask me, you could send an E-mail at kyoto_come@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Monday 24 January 2011

EasyCash On FaceBOok Again and Again about MONEY

FairyNews

I wonder when my friends shared their activity with me .. they attached the referral link on their words so that, when i was clicking them I became their referry !!! oh Gosh and they get 10% of $$$ while I just got 1 US$ huh !!! what a nuisance... it's not fair.. what EasyCash ??

it's not that EasyCash to get the Cash out in 100 us$ ??? weyh but by the way you still have to try it at EasyCash I'm gonna give you the link :

http://apps.facebook.com/easycash-usd/?refid=100000008025836&ref=link

Try it and tell me if you're really having fun to have an EasyCash ...

No comments:

Post a Comment