to contact me about anything you want to ask me, you could send an E-mail at kyoto_come@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Friday 14 January 2011

When will a dependence racket the young cathedral?


I do not know what does it mean? The title above, I don’t understand but I’ll try to explain about young cathedral generation who thinks too closed to the outside world. They always think that everything in this world have had their rules - each as what has been set by the God. Indeed it is true, everything in this world do not happen by a chance or coincidence, needs some specific factors to make it happen. So I do not know exactly what to write to get my blog claims to get a few pennies into my dry bag money.

When will a dependence racket the young cathedral? 

can you give a comment to answer my question ?

No comments:

Post a Comment